Sonesta St. George Hotel 5* - Luxor
Located on the banks of the Nile in a city of ancient pharaonic treasures, the Sonesta St. George Hotel redefines magnificent contemporary style. The hotel is luxurious, sophisticated and above all, elegant.
A sweeping terrace with majestic views of the Nile. A grand entrance of polished marble and handsomely appointed furnishings with exquisite detail. A sumptuous health spa. An array of fine dining choices. And every amenity to please the most discerning traveler. The mystical Nile just a whisper away. Experience a city of fascinating antiquity and indulge in the rich splendor of the Sonesta St. George Hotel Luxor.
(Click photo's to enlarge)
Classical elegance and contemporary décor are reflected throughout the 322 guest rooms and suites, combining eternal style with generous comfort. Richly marble bathrooms and soft lavish fabrics create a relaxing atmosphere, complemented by stunning panoramic views of the Nile River.
All guest rooms feature well-appointed bathrooms, in-room business facilities, and separate sitting area offering 5-star amenities including:
• LCD screen
• High-speed Internet access
• All accommodations offer city or Nile views
• Individual climate control
• Electronic door locks
• Hair dryer
• Direct-dial telephone
• Digital safe
• Hotel-wide Fire Alarm System
Dining & Entertainment
Serapis - The main dining room features natural light and views of the Nile River and pool, serving breakfast and dinners.
Beban - Signature restaurant with spectacular views of the Nile and the hotel swimming pool from large panoramic windows located on the first floor. Serving à la carte Italian specialties and wide range of beverages in an intimate setting.
Miyako - Japanese cuisine. The restaurant's Japanese design creates an elegant dining atmosphere; with private dining room and a Tatami room for intimate gatherings, while the open seating area offers Teppan Yaki tables for a larger group of 10. Authentic Japanese and Asian fare is freshly prepared using genuine Japanese ingredients.
Lotus Café - Enjoy your early morning coffee, afternoon tea with cake, or stop by for a pre-dinner aperitif at our Lotus Café. Located in the lobby and open 24 hours for our guests to enjoy an extensive choice of cocktails, fresh pastries and refreshing beverages.
Aladdin - A la carte Oriental and Middle Eastern cuisine in a casual atmosphere complemented by dazzling views of the Nile River. Stop by for lunch or enjoy a romantic dinner exploring our extensive diverse menu.
Jeb's Pool & Swim-up Bar - Overlooking the main pool and the Nile River. The swim-up bar offers a selection of salads, wraps and light snacks, smoothies, shakes, cocktails and wide selection of beverages.
Nile Pantoon - Laid-back Oriental cafe with breathtaking sunset views of the Nile River, serving Shisha with a wide selection of flavored tobacco as well as Oriental teas and coffees.
- Floating deck (approximately 250 pax)- A special place for lunches, dinners or cocktail parties
- Daily sunset music concert
Nobles Lounge - An authentic English lounge with premier views of the Nile from large picture windows situated on the 1st floor mezzanine level where an abundance of natural daylight enhances the black American walnut wood. The Nobles Lounge offers a wide range of assorted cocktails, an excellent selection of wines and nightly DJ performances add to the cozy ambience.
Sports and Fitness
• Outdoor heated swimming pool with separate children's section
• Aerobic classes
• Weekly Activities Program
• Fully-equipped Health and Fitness Center offering free weights, exercise and strength-training machines, massage, sauna, steam room and Jacuzzi
• The hotel is located on the Nile Boulevard near the center of Luxor's shopping district
• A luxury shopping arcade on the lobby level of the hotel offers a wide selection of items from Egyptian handicrafts to gold and diamond jewelry
• Organized games, activities, trips and competitions
Facilities and Services
• 24-hour Room Service
• On-site Bank
• Laundry and Valet Service
• Message Service
• On-site Travel Agency
• Money Exchange and ATM Machines
• Massage Service
• Fully-equipped function space, with panoramic views of the Nile, accommodating up to 600 guests